The ProCareerExpo CV Clinic is a CV Professional Assessment Centre with a unique service area developed and implemented by ProCareerExpo, to offer professionals and job/career seekers with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to improve their CV and their career development in two one-on-one sessions on site as follows
1) Get a CV critique session
2) Get a career development assessment session
The CV critique session can be followed by a career development assessment session with a professional career counsellors/specialists that will help you bring your career to the next stage.
Instructions to visitors to get a session at the ProCareerExpo CV Clinic (please note that this service will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis with priority to those attending the Industry Engagement Session and Career Transition Sessions):
Step 1: Information Desk
- Get in line in the area reserved for this activity and wait until you get at the Information Desk.
- Learn about what you can do and get at the ProCareerExpo CV Clinic from the gatekeeper coordinator.
- Follow instructions from the coordinator. You will be directed to the next CV critique specialist available to get your CV assessment.
- Get advice from the career development specialist about your career plans.
Step 2: 10-minute CV Critique Session
One-to-one Fast-Track Consultation. Receive tips on how to improve your resumé in:
- Style & presentation to get attention
- Structure and content for powerful impact
- Formatting to show your uniqueness
- Business and professional image
Step 3: 10-minute Career Development Assessment
One-to-one Preliminary Consultation
- Identify and plan for the help you still need to get your job search and career on track.
- Learn about services near your home to assist you to become successfully employed.
Take advantage of professional CV and career specialists for this unique opportunity to learn from the best. Make sure you attend early so that you can be the first to get into the CV critique and career development sessions. This is your chance to get the right tips for your career and to increase your chances to be hired. This interactive and face-to-face session will help you to succeed in your job search.
VENUE: NECA HOUSE BUILDING, Hakeem Balogun Street, Alausa, Ikeja